[Woodcarver] Me for the day

Sam sammtn at aeneas.net
Thu Aug 26 08:22:13 EDT 2004

Hi Sylda,

To get space for a web page, the first thing to do is check with your
Internet Provider (IP).  A lot of IPs will provide from 5 MB to 10 MB
of free space for their customers.  If they gave you a manual, look
through it and see if it mentions web space. If not, give them a call
and ask them.  There are free sites, such as GeoCities, and some pay
by the month sites.

As far as composing a web site, you could have someone write it for
you or you could learn to do it yourself with the aid of a program
such as Microsoft Front Page, Microsoft Publisher, or other similar
type application.

--
Have a great day,
Sam                              Reply To:  sammtn at aeneas.net
õ¿õ
 -

"If passion drives you, let reason hold the reigns."

Visit my Web Site at:  http://www.geocities.com/sammtn2002/