[Woodcarver] Finishing techniques and bark removal

Sam sammtn at aeneas.net
Thu Aug 26 13:45:07 EDT 2004

If you have, or can get a copy of, Wood Carving Illustrated
Painting and Finishing Guide, you will have all different methods of
finishing covered.  Volume 8, No. 3, Earaly Fall 2004.

--
Have a great day,
Sam                              Reply To:  sammtn at aeneas.net
õ¿õ
 -

"If passion drives you, let reason hold the reigns."

Visit my Web Site at:  http://www.geocities.com/sammtn2002/