[Woodcarver] Marnie's benefit...

sally nye sarolyn at accn.org
Thu Aug 26 19:04:27 EDT 2004

Oh-h-h Doug, I wish you could see the "50" great items Dennis has for
Marnie's auction.  I don't know what to tell you. I don't have any
trouble getting in.  I just go to http://www.chippingaway.com/ and when
the "Marnie Whillock-Silent Auction" scroll comes around I click on
that and it takes me in.  Once there, there are a couple of things to
click on to see "rules" etc.  (I don't know what all they are.)  I just
click on the items.  It's like looking at a woodcarving show.

If you can't get in, go to your neighbors house ;-) or drive over here.
Wish I could help...I feel badly now
Sally
http://www.fancarversworld.com