[Woodcarver] Marnie's benefit...

Doug Evans dge1 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 22:12:48 EDT 2004

Sally, That four letter word for that day thing is there and daughter #2
gets married on the 18th so it is politically incorrect for me to leave
Dodge that weekend. If I can ever get my kids to check for carving
events before they book things, I'll be able to get around a lot more. I
think master carving calendars should be developed and distributed to
churches, banquet halls, hospital delivery rooms etc. to allow for
proper scheduling!!!

Kitchener is one of my favorite areas, so I wish I could be there!!!
Dennis and the gang are great people and with the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ going to
Marnie you couldn't ask for a better cause for a nicer person!!!

Take care,

Doug

Thanks Gene, for helping Doug sneak in the back door.  I feel better
now Doug.  Glad you're able to join in.  Will you be in Kitchener or
does that pesky day job get in the way again?
Sally
http://www.fancarversworld.com