[Woodcarver] Re: painting instructios

Loren Woodard lorenwoodard at charter.net
Fri Aug 27 09:45:47 EDT 2004

Hey guys, this is a great thread.  I'd like to do a good Notes From the Net
article with different painting instructions.  If you care to share your
methods I'll put the article together.  Post them one and all!  :o)

I really like this type of information on the list.

Thanks much!

Loren Woodard

My carvings can be seen at http://www.woodcarvers-gallery.com
http://www.carvingmagazine.com  Carving Magazine's web site - Check out the