[Woodcarver] Listings-Posts

dick carter rhc511 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 09:25:27 EDT 2004

>From: Watson Family <watsonb at iinet.com.au>
>
>If everyone would do that Cynda the list  would be so much more enjoyable,
>If they would change the subject to reflect what they were talking about it
>would be even better.
>
>There is so much on the list that is worthwhile I have to open each message
>just to check because you can't relie on the subject heading.
>
>There I have had my say now , lets get back to carving.

Amen to that Brother Peter,

I'd like to add two additional things that irk me;

When you open your mail, read all of the posts before you reply to a
specific one. Aggrevating
to see a question asked & have a dozen identical replies to it.

Yes, update the 'Subject' line, and also put a subject in the space. Seeing
a post with no subject makes me think that the writer wrote something but
didn't know what it was.

...still a good Woodcarver List tho'

Dick Carter
rhc511 at hotmail.com