[Woodcarver] great graphics site-antler handles

cynda douglas cynda at iw.net
Sat Aug 28 19:47:19 EDT 2004

Hi,  Not sure if many of you are working on your sites, but this place is
chuck full of neat animated graphic, and FREE of course, the only kind I use,
A lot of you are carving teachers, and maybe you know, but the National
Museum of Carving is in Custer, SD  and they pay instructors to come there
for a bit.  That's closer to some of us.

Caught a garage sale today with lots of deer antlers.  These were nice
ones, not old and weather bleached.  I got three, hoping to make some
handles, but  I have never used them before.  Any suggestions?

Cynda  http://woodneggs.tripod.com