[Woodcarver] Photos from NEWR ... and Help Needed

Linehan718 at aol.com Linehan718 at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 13:12:56 EDT 2004

Hi Hugh,  well my trip to Chicago was really fun. but also dissappointing.
Everyone loved the carving and are very impressed with me.  But we did not get
the carving mounted while i was there.  my uncle failed to get his part done
on time as he had promised. Leave it to family to screw things up.  There are a
couple of warped boards in the area where the carving is supposed to go.  he
had 2 months to fix it, but didn't get it done in time.  I am awaiting the
pics of the mounted carving and will let you know when i get them.  Chicago
itself was very nice, a beautiful clean city.  Lake Michigan was awesome.  Even
took my 15 yr old son for a trip to Notre Dame college, let him watch their
football practice, brought him a couple of t-shirts at the book store, figuring he
might get motivated for college.  that might have been a bad thing as NDs
tuition and board are running at 38,000 a year(thats alot of carving).  In 3 years
when he's ready for college, it will probably be a million dollars a year.
So I have to hurry up and get famous or something.
        I am just now painting my Indian head and already finished my bark
house and am now working on another one.   I will get pics up when the indians
all finished.

Maura carvin' in nyc
http://www.picturetrail.com/whiteknight718