[Woodcarver] New Santa

Merrilee Johnson merrihat at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 29 16:12:40 EDT 2004

Hi Glenda!
   Your puppy Santa was so cute!  But I have one question What was in the
back pack of Santa?  I really couldn't tell.  As everyone knows seeing a
picture is great if that's all you can do but the real thing is so much
better in person.  I wish I could see everyone's work in the flesh!  Also
what tools did you use to make the hair on the red Santa?  That was awesome!
  Thanks for the more detailed info!
Merrilee