[Woodcarver] Today's responses

Sylda sylda at kansas.net
Mon Aug 30 21:31:05 EDT 2004

To those of you who use and have no problems with Warren Blades:  I'm glad
your happy with your knives.  We wouldn't have a very competitive world if
there were not differences of opinion.  Personally, I have never used a
Warren Blade.  Therefore, I apologize for voicing the opinion of others
without experience.  Happy Carving!!!

Woodcarvers Illustrated:  A club member had it at our last meeting and it
was well worth paying for 2 years of the magazine at one time.  I
immediately sent in my 2 year subscription.

Lora Irish has a great relief carving book -- one one scenes and one on
wildlife.  Chappell Hill has it; as does Larry & Carol or most anywhere you
buy these books.

Until Another Day,
Sylda