[Woodcarver] Re: Extra Tools For Sale

Bill Judt bjudt at sasktel.net
Tue Aug 31 14:13:26 EDT 2004

Ron and List community:

I think your approach to selling these tools is both smart and
effective: listing them on eBay and then announcing the auction on the
List.

One request on my part is necessary, though, for you and others who
will certainly follow your lead:

PLEASE run the announcement through my mailbox first, for approval, so
that these types of messages do not get out of hand with subscribers
making announcements unacceptable in the context of this List
community.

This approval procedure is not cumbersome, and will protect both the
List community from abuse AND the person making the announcement from
criticism.

Blessings and Peace,

Bill