[Woodcarver] Re: American Eagle Carving Pattern

TWWOODWORK at aol.com TWWOODWORK at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 17:53:41 EDT 2004

Hello all. I am looking for a carving pattern of an American eagle  with a
wingspan of about 3' to 4' and up to 2' high. Would like one with his/her  wings
spread and ideally, holding the american shield with the arrows in one  claw
and ? in the other. Sources? Please.
I want to do a carving and put it over my front door.
    All help appreciated. Have looked, but did not find  one on Lora Irish's
site.
    My best to all,
    Tom
    Thomas W. Horton