[Woodcarver] Re: Update.

Clive Goss clive at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 1 10:05:26 EST 2004

Hi Bill,
Do you mean the leaves on the plaster cast woodspirit?
If so, I am not sure what kind of leaves they are, she bought the cast in a
local store to hang on her wall, and then she seen my carvings and decided
it was cheaper to buy from me ('cos she gets mine for free). So now every
time she comes in to visit she normally talks me out of a carving, or talks
me into carving one for her. But,,,,,,,,,,, that's what mother in laws are
for I guess.
Take care.
Clive.