[Woodcarver] New Site OOPS

RAY MIGHELLS raymighells at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 1 14:18:47 EST 2004

Lookin' good Gary;  you'll get some good advise from the list,  and it won't be long before you'll feel comfortable in adding to it.  Carving is a great stress reliever and you will discover it is also very portable.  You will discover the differences in the wide variety of carveable wood and you can carve anyplace if you have a knife and a piece of wood in your pocket.  An old timer once told me that the very best carving wood is Free Wood.. Welcome to the list. Regards  Ray Mighells  6760 Rt 417 Killbuck NY 716 945 0098 Please view my work at:  http://www.picturetrail.com/razaxnstuff