chat [Woodcarver] New Site

Mike Gratton mike_gratton at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 15:31:37 EST 2004

I always thought the point of the ball in the cage was
the fact that the ball was too large to fit through
the bars of the cage.  That's the beauty of carving
them.

I've been on a roll lately where I've been carving
things from one piece of wood that have parts that
move.  Balls in cages, chains, pairs of hearts with
arrows through them, all a fun task with a pocket
knife.

mikeg
--- bernie feinerman <feinerman at comcast.net> wrote:

> To make a DONATION to the Mailing List using PayPal
> OR regular mail, click this link:
> http://wwwoodcarver.com/WWWList/WWWList.html
>
> > Hello gary,
>
> The  bear. cub is neat.
>
> Have you ever tried replacing the ball in the cage
> with a marble?
>
> bernie f.

=====
Check out my carvings at