[Woodcarver] graphics

Lynn Diel carvers_creek at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 22:10:26 EST 2004

Steve
If you are referring to something like Photoshop then check out GIMP2.  It is a open source clone of Photoshop that is free and works great.

Lynn

Steve Lankerd Sr <scrimshaw at aptalaska.net> wrote:

Hello fellow artisans....

Could some kind people please direct me to the graphics program that has
been mentioned in previous posts.  My version of XP finally spit out my old
program that I have been using so it looks like I need to try a different one.
I thought I had it written down somewhere, getting old is tough.  I have to
add that the person who writes "Getting old is not for sissies" hit the nail
and didn't miss.

Thanks....  :)

Best Regards to all,

Steve