[Woodcarver] Carving Knife (chat)

Joe Dillett jdillett at thecarvingshop.com
Thu Dec 2 19:25:41 EST 2004

Joe:

I can see that Mrs. Dillett is not looking over your shoulder as you type.
LOL

Loren Woodard

My carvings can be seen at http://www.woodcarvers-gallery.com

**************
Hi Loren,

No she sure isn't. She's still standing at my bench holding the wood waiting
for me to come back and carve some more while she holds it.

For the record, none if this is true and if any of you ever met Sharon you
would know better. She's the sweetheart of my life but she trusts me way too
much.

Joe Dillett
The Carving Shop
645 E. LaSalle St. Suite 3