[Woodcarver] I DID!!!

RAY MIGHELLS raymighells at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 3 11:07:04 EST 2004

Jan;  you continue to amaze me.  You reinforce my position that "There ain't no such thing as SCRAP wood".  Incidently,  the top left piece in the second pic,  the top looks like a gnome or elf head.  Great work!!!!  I finished that last Acanthus panel.  It's in the New Stuff album.  Ray Mighells  6760 Rt 417 Killbuck NY 716 945 0098 Please view my work at:  http://www.picturetrail.com/razaxnstuff