[Woodcarver] a tool that'll do the work around the house

Daniel Heine Daniel.Heine at comcast.net
Fri Dec 3 18:49:42 EST 2004

Hello,

I bought my wife just such a too, for her birthday - a robot. Not just any
kind of robot, but an iRobot by Roomba. It is a vacuum cleaner that far
exceeds the cleaning ability of any vacuum we have ever owned. It is
fabulous. When the battery gets low, it drives itself over to its docking
station, and charges itself up. The whole room is sparkling clean while I
can carver, sleep, or anuthing else I want.

The best part is that she loves it!!!

I Hope you all get everything you want for Christmas.

Thanks,
Dan Heine