[Woodcarver] christmas list wants

Merrilee Johnson merrihat at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 01:33:18 EST 2004

I want a dust sucker upper!  My basement (where I also do my laundry) is
getting pretty brown looking!  ANd tonight at Willy Stewart's house I saw an
amazing craftsman dust sucker!  And queit to boot - what more can I ask???
Maybe someone eles will buy it for me and then put it together!
Merry Christmas all only 22 more days!! GEt busy and make those list out and
get shopping! <BG>
Merrilee