[Woodcarver] Christmas Wishlist

Joe Dillett jdillett at thecarvingshop.com
Sat Dec 4 09:04:14 EST 2004

Hi Alex,

Now a list like that is what we want to see. A serious carvers list with no
sock or underwear.

I'm having a hard time thinking of any carving tools I might need and also
my wife has informed me already that I'm getting a new Weber charcoal grill.
Our last one was over 20 years old and bit the dust. The Weber is a nice way
to get rid of some of those cherry, oak, apple, butternut and walnut
woodchips while flavoring your food.

Joe Dillett
The Carving Shop
645 E. LaSalle St. Suite 3