[Woodcarver] Ron Wells Carving Knife

Woodcraft Shop wdcrft at revealed.net
Sat Dec 4 11:24:19 EST 2004

Hey Tommy et al,

There's "pretty" then there's "functionality".  (How's that for a fancy
word?)  :o)

Ron makes his knives to function well.  The design of his handles, with the
"bobbed off" corners, allows one to use the knife aggressively without the
chance of it rolling in your hand.

The same with the finish he uses on the handles, it's a dull, non-slick
finish to serve the same purpose.

And the steel, well you've heard it from everyone else .... some of the
best around.

We're proud to be one of his dealers.

Larry (BIG DOG) Yudis
The Woodcraft Shop