[Woodcarver] Re: Christmas List(John Bird)

JOHN & NANCY BIRD okwoodcarver at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 4 15:50:10 EST 2004

 Good afternoon, Carvers

Christmas lists are all fine and dandy, and mine was overflowing the morning after Thanksgiving when my Doctors office called with the news that if I wish to continue to carve into retirement, I'm going to have to have a heart valve replacement. A lifelong heart murmur has caught up with me, and it's either that or congestive heart failure a few years down the road.

So...... needless to say, my list has rapidly shrunk down to : The ability to pick up a tool on Christmas morning with the intention of making a pile of chips from a block of wood of my choice.

No simpathy needed here, but if a few of you folks wish to cross your fingers (and Toes) for me , Nancy and I would appriecate it

>From the Prairie,

      John