[Woodcarver] Re: Christmas List(John Bird)

Gene Bremmer bremmers at midwestinfo.com
Sat Dec 4 18:48:24 EST 2004

Sorry to hear about your upcoming surgery John.   Have a friend who just had the same type of operation a few months ago and he was out deer hunting with us the first part of November.  When I had my bypass in 1998 I thought it was going to take a long time to bounce back but with some therapy in about a month and a half I was back to part time work.  Then just a couple, three more weeks and I hit it full time.   So keep the faith and it won't take long to get back into the swing.

We will keep all things crossed, and heck, will even pass along a few prayers on your behalf.

Good luck and God Bless
Gene

Visit our Picturetrail Album at:  http://picturetrail.com/bremmers
Mailto:bremmers at midwestinfo.com