[Woodcarver] Re: Christmas List(John Bird)

Steven Klein stevenfklein at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 4 22:21:29 EST 2004

Hi John,
    Good luck with the valve job.  I had mine done 7 1/2 years ago.  Right after this list was started.  Some of the old guys to this list might remember way back then.
    I got a lot of good encouragement them.
    Ask the Surgeon what kind of warranty you get.  [smile]
    I asked my cardiologist if I got a 'Lifetime Warranty'.  I guess no one ever asked that of her before.  But she said yes. [smile]

Best of Luck,  I know what you are going through and will go through.

If you want to talk about it with me,  we can talk off list.
    After the surgery,  I went to a carving class and opened my shirt are said be, look what can happen if your knife slips.
One person never came back to the class.
oh, well.

Steve