[Woodcarver] Re: Christmas List(John Bird)

Dave Tygart dtygart at mchsi.com
Sun Dec 5 08:43:45 EST 2004

maricha wrote:

> best wishes, and remember, not only is art/woodcarving fun but full of well being. cheers
> maricha

So is it true (as it seems to be) that if you carve something intended
for one specific person from the start, and if, while you carve it you
invest all your skill, all your good will, all your efforts with
singleminded focus for the best intentions of that person, it "picks up
the charge" (so to speak) and will discharge that intent into their life?

Sort of like a Good Will Battery?

--

Regards from Iowa,

Dave Tygart & WT Morgan
"The mile is theirs by birthright" - Dick Riker
Beam me up, Scotty!  There's no beer down here!"