[Woodcarver] Re: Christmas List(John Bird)

Mike and Patty MikeandPatty at alaweb.net
Sun Dec 5 16:34:40 EST 2004

I wont cross  anything for you but will be glad to pray for you..
My list  has already been answered  & I didn't even know I had 1.
My wife ask my oldest 17     what she wanted  for Christmas & she told her all she wanted was to have $ to get gifts for others--
I think I have a better gift than I could of asked or though  up.  God bless all
   Good afternoon, Carvers
    Christmas lists are all fine and dandy, and mine was overflowing the morning after Thanksgiving when my Doctors office called with the news that if I wish to continue to carve into retirement, I'm going to have to have a heart valve replacement. A lifelong heart murmur has caught up with me, and it's either that or congestive heart failure a few years down the road.

    So...... needless to say, my list has rapidly shrunk down to : The ability to pick up a tool on Christmas morning with the intention of making a pile of chips from a block of wood of my choice.

    No simpathy needed here, but if a few of you folks wish to cross your fingers (and Toes) for me , Nancy and I would appriecate it