[Woodcarver] Re: Christmas List(John Bird)

Evansnanny at aol.com Evansnanny at aol.com
Sun Dec 5 18:45:10 EST 2004

In a message dated 12/4/2004 2:16:25 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
baydolphs at yahoo.com writes:

Christmas lists are all fine and dandy, and mine was
>  overflowing the morning after Thanksgiving when my
> Doctors office  called with the news that if I wish
> to continue to carve into  retirement, I'm going to
> have to have a heart valve replacement. A  lifelong
> heart murmur has caught up with me, and it's either
>  that or congestive heart failure a few years down
> the  road.

Hi John - It must be the season for valve replacements. I am having  my
aortic valve replaced. I also would appreciate everonone's prayers, energy  and
whatever else you might send my way.

Thanks in advance.

Carol

Carol Robertson
Whetstone, AZ
Please take a look at my  carvings in my Webshots album._
http://community.webshots.com/user/carolrobertson102_
(http://community.webshots.com/user/carolrobertson102)