[Woodcarver] Follow The Sun-to MT, ID, WY, UT?

Dave Egan ThumbGouger at netscape.net
Mon Dec 6 01:06:10 EST 2004

or any other states that feel deprived of carver's gatherings...  what would it take to get something like this going in this part of the country?  and where would be the place to do it?  waiting for something to develop doesn't seem to be working, LOL.  what's a bit of driving when you have to go a couple hundred miles to get a good price on a gallon of milk?  I know your out there,  lets toss around some ideas.

Dave

--
Dave Egan
Sheridan, WY

"If ignorance is bliss, Father said,    shouldn't you be looking blissful?"
Hal Sirowitz

"What a strange machine man is! You fill him with bread, wine, fish, and radishes, and out comes sighs, laughter, and dreams." --Nikos Kazantzakis

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.