[Woodcarver] hi felow carvers has any of u ever carved cookies press or cutters

Lynn Diel carvers_creek at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 07:30:54 EST 2004

Bill
The last issue of Woodcarving Illustrated had an article and patterns for carving cookie cutters.
Lynn

Bill Smith <baydolphs at yahoo.com> wrote:

My mom has asked me to carve her some cookie cutters,
would enjoy carving them, however; never done any and
when i was lookin for some of them they are a little
out of my reach due to the fact I am totally disabled
with rsd, fibro.. Plus havin a growth on my nech which
has cause problems with my right arm lately...

So to brin in extra money I sell cut outs as well as
sell carving tools..

I would lov to start sharin my pics of my work with
all of u great people.

Bill

=====

Lynn E. Diel