[Woodcarver] Better Homes and Garden's Santa Magazine

Doug Evans dge1 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 6 17:17:40 EST 2004

Hi Loren, Teri posted earlier that there will be no magazine this year,
strictly the book in which Teri is featured in.

I miss the magazine also as I'm a Santa nut but did order the book.

Doug Evans

I have been searching for six weeks or so for the annual Better Homes
and Gardens Santa addition.  I bought them in our area in the past but
the store buyers are looking at me like I'm crazy this year.  Teri, can
you tell me the exact name of the magazine?

I want one real bad and can't find them anywhere.  Bummer!!