[Woodcarver] Evart MI Roundup

Sandy Holder carouselcarver at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 18:53:00 EST 2004

>From: "jan oegema" <jancarves3 at rogers.com>
>Subject: Re: [Woodcarver] Follow The Sun-to MT, ID, WY, UT?
>Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:32:33 -0500

>Sandy Holder writes in part
>That is the second spin-off from
>the Evart, MI Roundup, the first being the NE Roundup in Honesdale, PA.
>                                     Woodbutcher Jan

Hi Jan and Bill,
As you can see below the Evart Roundup is June 15-18, 2005. Evart is in the
center of the lower peninsula of Michigan. Just about in the middle of the
mitten straight west of the tip of the thumb.

Would just love it if you both could make it. It is in the summer and you
wouldn't have to worry about running into any snow at that time. At least
most of ours is melted by then! It was a real pleasure to meet you Jan at
the NE Roundup.
Sandy - Evart MI

7th Wood Carvers Roundup - Evart MI June 15-18, 2005
Spit & Whittle Weekend - Evart, Sept 9-11, 2005
http://www.woodcarversroundup.com
Michigan Wood Carvers Association http://miwca.com

See my carvings at http://www.picturetrail.com/sholder