[Woodcarver] Better Homes and Garden's Santa Magazine

jan oegema jancarves3 at rogers.com
Tue Dec 7 15:12:27 EST 2004

Darn!  I guess I must have missed the posting.  I will see if I can find the
book.  What is the title of the book?  If our local bookstore doesn't have
it maybe they can order it.

Thanks much!

Loren Woodard
+++++++++++++++++++
Loren THIS book can only be obtained through the great artist that have
theyre creations in there
Its Called "SANTA CLAUS" collection
I got mine through the greatist santa carvers of ALTIME
Teri Embrey  or better known as SANTA LADY
Give her an post hopefully she's got some left
SantaCarvinLady at aol.com
E-mail Address(es):
  SantaCarvinLady at aol.com

                                    Woodbutcher Jan

Check out my web site at

http://members.rogers.com/jancarves

Also take a look at my picture trail albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/woodbutcher