[Woodcarver] Christmas is coming, you can sort of tell! (CHAT)

Victor Hamburger VHamburg at bellatlantic.net
Wed Dec 8 08:46:50 EST 2004

 > From:Bill Judt <bjudt at sasktel.net>

 > My Christmas letter for 2004 is finally finished. What a job it was.
 > It exceeded my expectations for the work involved, but it was worth is.

Friends one and all:

First, Jan's recipe for Ollie Bollen has already hit the carving list.  Probably
the 4th or 5th year that Jan has shared it with us, some years multiple times! LOL!

Now Bill's Christmas letter has finished downloading all the photos (talk about
stressing my DSL connection!), I will spend some time browsing that as well.
Christmas must be nearly upon us!

For all of you celebrating the start of Hannukah today, and those waiting for
Christmas, I wish you all the best of the season! This is the time of year to
reflect on all the good things that have happened and all the friendships that
this list generates and sustains.  I have been a member of this list for 7-8
years and I always look forward to the wit, wisdom, humor, misspellings, carving
hints, and chat that make up this electronic exchange of ideas.

For those suffering with physical ailments, awaiting operations, or otherwise
finding this a difficult time of year, I can only offer you my prayers of
comfort and solace.  I know there are many on the list who join me in that
support during your time of need.

To keep this carving related, I gave a dozen chip carved ornaments to the New
England Woodcarvers on Sunday for their Tree of Hope.  The money raised by this
ornament sale supports Children's Hospital in Boston.  To date, we have raised
over $11,000 with our woodcarving efforts.  I hope all of you find a way to
share your carving talents with the less fortunate during the year!

So to all my friends, near and far, all the best to you and yours, from my
family to yours!  Merry Christmas!

	Vic H
	Westborough, MA