[Woodcarver] Better Homes and Garden's Santa Magazine

Evansnanny at aol.com Evansnanny at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 11:22:17 EST 2004

In a message dated 12/7/2004 11:14:38 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
Linehan718 at aol.com writes:

they did  publish this year as i know someone who was featured in the issue.
don't  know if your'e familiar with Teri Embrey but Im sure she can get one
or direct  you to where you can get a copy.  you might even get a signed copy
if  you're lucky.  _SantaCarvinLady at aol.com_ (mailto:SantaCarvinLady at aol.com)
should  be the correct address.

Maura - That is not the magazine. That is a separate hard cover book
published by the same people. They stopped publishing the magazine.

Carol Robertson
Whetstone, AZ
Please take a look at my  carvings in my Webshots album._
http://community.webshots.com/user/carolrobertson102_
(http://community.webshots.com/user/carolrobertson102)