[Woodcarver] Christmas List

Sylda sylda at kansas.net
Wed Dec 8 18:08:24 EST 2004

My Christmas list?  World Peace, No more hungry, unloved children in the
world.  Peace within my family -- .  In my carving world -- lessons on how
to do what I want to with our band saw.  We actually have 2 band saws -- one
with no blade & we can't find what it takes.  One brand new Craftsman that I
don't know how to use.  My husband says it's too dangerous for me, but he
doesn't do what I want when I want it.  Any solutions?
Sylda