[Woodcarver] Better Homes and Garden's Santa Magazine

dick carter rhc511 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 18:39:05 EST 2004

>From: "Loren Woodard" <lorenwoodard at charter.net>
>
>I found out they are only available in hardcover.  Teri Embry has them
>available.
>
>Loren Woodard

After many an email to/from BH & G. I opted to, also, get mine from Teri.
BH & G wants you to sign-up for the annual so you will automatically get
it, wether or not you want it, every year. They state they will no longer
be publishing a soft-cover for the magazine racks & will only be publishing
the annual, in hardcoverTeri only had a limited amount & I don't know if
she has any left.

Dick Carter
rhc511 at hotmail.com
Please check-out my stuff at: