[Woodcarver] WHOTCHACORV'N????

Greg Wilkerson grgwlkrsn at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 16:22:47 EST 2004

Hi Woodbutcher,

I just completed an Indian face in a large walnut log which will be an
entrance to a stairway. The log is about 8 foot long and 10 inches wide, the
Indian face is about 2 foot long and 9 inches wide.

I just started working on a 6 foot cigar store Indian for some folks who
want it by Christmas if possible, so I'm pretty busy.

I will try to put up some pictures tomorrow.

Greg

Greg Wilkerson

http://www.wilkersonwoodcarving.com

  _____