[Woodcarver] WHOTCHACORV'N????

Lori Corbett lcorbett at fretel.com
Thu Dec 9 17:59:55 EST 2004

A pair of American Goldfinches (commission & competition), a Rufous
Hummingbird (commission & competition), a palm frond decoy
(competition), finishing a miniature Mountain Bluebird (competition),
and a miniature cork wood duck decoy (competition).

All the Holiday Best, and Good Solstice to all, as well!
Lori (Osprey Bait)