[Woodcarver] Heads-up on shipping to Canada

Ron or Bertie Wells rbwells at eritter.net
Thu Dec 9 19:19:42 EST 2004

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the heads-up.  I'm getting ready to send a shipment to Dennis
Moor of Chipping Away, and I probably would have addressed it to "Pops."
And what about a little later on when I would address a shipment to
"Woodbutcher?"

Your friend,

Ron
www.RonWellsWoodcarving.com featuring Carvings, Blanks, and the Ron Wells