[Woodcarver] WHOTCHACORV'N????

jackcarves at juno.com jackcarves at juno.com
Thu Dec 9 23:17:58 EST 2004

Hi, Jan.
I'm working on a bunch of Christmas carvings including a group of three
Santas- full figured with a backpack.   One will be for my wife and I
have two daughtewrs.  They may be the recipients of the other two.   I've
got to get them painted soon, though.  I continue to have my group of
students come to my house on Wednesday evenings.  Each of them is working
on several projects for the holidays.   It's a wonderful time of year.
After Christmas I will begin designing the shorebird carving I will teach
in Cadillac, Michigan this summer.  It will be a miniature curlew with
habitat, with all feathers and legs and feet detailed.  I will have my
class for five days and it wiill happen the week after the Evart Michigan
Woodcarvers Roundup.  I'll spend nearly a month working on this project.
Taqke care, Jan, and happy holidays.
Carvingjack Miller

Please visit my new Picturetrail album at
http://www.picturetrail.com/carvingjack.
Carvingjack Miller
Hanover, PA