[Woodcarver] Off Topic Forwarded Emails

Dave Tygart dtygart at mchsi.com
Fri Dec 10 07:32:50 EST 2004

Tom Pierce wrote:

> The recent message about the worst virus ever is definitely a HOAX.  Please check these out before forwarding to the list.
>
> Tom "Old Age Is Not For Sissies" Pierce

And please, do some judicous editing of all the emails and headers
contained in these forwarded messages.  Placing them in a public forum
like this encourages spammers and email harvesters.  Much simpler to
just cut and paste the meat of the message into a new message.

My rule of thumb, if a message urges me to "forward this to
everyone...in the whole world"  I don't.

Working on a Welsh Terrier carving in Butternut, about 6" tall with
base.  I plan on staining it with tea and espresso.

--

Regards from Iowa,

Dave Tygart & WT Morgan (no it's not me, it's Ch. Cymro's Master of the
Hunt)
"The mile is theirs by birthright" - Dick Riker
You know that your landing gear is up and locked when it takes full
power to taxi to the terminal.