[Woodcarver] Carving foam for young people .... (chat)

Woodcraft Shop wdcrft at revealed.net
Fri Dec 10 11:16:21 EST 2004

Hi Vic et al,

We've recently been carrying a product called Balsafoam which is very
similar to what you are talking about.  We tried to find something that
carvers can use to teach young people other than going the messy Ivory Soap
route.

We carry the "Ivory Soap Size" 1 1/8" X 3" X 4" and also 3" X 3" X 5".

If anyone wants further info, please contact me "off-list".

Thanks.

Larry (BIG DOG) Yudis
The Woodcraft Shop
2724 State St