[Woodcarver] RE: Wood Removal Question

Ramsey ron at carvedbyramsey.com
Fri Dec 10 13:51:49 EST 2004

Hi Wilson,

I've used them both.  The rotary chisel has a similar profile to the
Kutzall discs.  For quick stock removal the rotary chisel is far
superior in speed, finish, and the impossibility to load up.  For
smaller more pointed profiles there is no rotary chisel to match the
Kutzall.

--
Ron Ramsey
http://www.carvedbyramsey.com

Be sure to look at the incredible nature inspired art jewelry hand
fabricated by my wife, Karen Olsen Ramsey.  It's worth the time to
take a look!
http://www.artjeweler.com