[Woodcarver] WHOTCHACORV'N????

PAUL B MCCAIN revpbm.1 at juno.com
Fri Dec 10 15:36:03 EST 2004

A lovely spoon Alex.  The color is interesting and appealing.  I am about
to finish a much simpler spoon of butternut.  I must have gotten a bad
blank because this butternut is extremely hard to carve.  I plan to
finish it with just sealer and then a couple of coats of wax.  If all
goes well my bride will have another Christmas present to hang on our
wall of original works.  Sadly, this will be the first one from me on
that wall. :)

God's blessings for a great Christmas and a happy new year!   Paul