[Woodcarver] Fwd: Announce please Bill... with permission

Bill Judt bjudt at sasktel.net
Fri Dec 10 22:29:24 EST 2004

From: Gene Bremmer <bremmers at midwestinfo.com>
Date: December 10, 2004 7:16:58 PM GMT-06:00
To: Bill Judt <bjudt at sasktel.net>
Cc: Bremmers <bremmers at midwestinfo.com>
Subject: Announce please Bill

Time to get the Diamond Willow Drawing going for the Month of December
2004....Will be giving away a
Diamond Willow walking stick blank this month.  Christmas month so will
make it special and go with a walking stick.

Drawing will be the last day of December 2004....

As usual it is totally FREE.    No shipping charges, No handling
charges and No COD charges for the winner:

All you have to do is send me an email to sign up,  Please don't send
it to the list.  All entries are deleted at the end
of the month so you must sign up each month.  In no case are the
addresses used for anything other than the drawing.

Remember to Thank the list owners for their efforts in running the
lists.
If you can send a buck or two to help them out please do so.

If you have any questions or interest in Diamond Willow, just drop me a
note
and I will take care of you.

Wholesale Diamond Willow, my Swamp to your Doorstep......

God Bless
Gene

Visit our Picturetrail Album at:  http://picturetrail.com/bremmers
Mailto:bremmers at midwestinfo.com