[Woodcarver] Evart, MI.. MN.. SK.. BC..???

Bill Smith baydolphs at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 01:52:59 EST 2004

your more then welcome n the way I look at it when u
live in an area where u have to travel for a loaf of
bread u try n make jokes about it the area is growin
thought n I know they keep sayin we will get a super
walmart goin on for say 3 years now..

The closest town to me is call sun city center
florida..

Also if I do make a mistake on sayin a price to people
about a product is I am just lettin people about some
of the things I come across. As I am a dealer for
warren..

I will have to say thank u to frank russle which was
the one to lead me into dealin with warren as one of
his dealers.

Recently I was talkin to another carver Ed which has
produced a dvd on wood carvin and paintin a decoy..

Its one of the best teachin aides I have come to see n
also  a very good product.. If u like more info on
this please email me off the list

Bill