[Woodcarver] dust collectors

Merrilee Johnson merrihat at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 11 23:18:24 EST 2004

Hey Doug!
  How are you??  Great I hope!  Well, have you been to Willy's house?  I
don't know if its new or not since I've only been there once.  The ... what
is that called?...  dust collection  unit is portable and can attach to many
power tools.  He said he had to make an adjustment with a couple different
size fittings to get it to fit one of his saws but it works great.  We were
able to talk while the band saw was sawing and the dust collector was
collecting.  I still havent' looked at Sears yet - next week is the week...
I'm going down to ciliviation  where I might be able to see one up close and
personel and if noone eles gets it for me (be sure I am playing up the lung
damage, eye damage, dirty clothes and whatever eles I can to be sure it is
appealing for someone to get it for me ) then I will get it for meself if I
have to :)!
Call Floyd or Willy for more details - remember I'm only a mere woman and
don't know about such things - (calm down ladies!) but I will very soon!!!
I just haven't had time this past week.  Kids (school job) have kept me very
busy.  I am even going to have to learn how to put it together and attach it
I'm sure!  Oh, one more thing, I did finally find the hole that the dust
comes out of and the dust collector attaches.  Bette has been bugging me to
look and see if it was in the front or back.  Its in the back - I think that
isn't the best place for it but oh well!  It'll work.

Let me know if you find out anything eles I should know and didn't ask ok??
Later!
Merrilee