[Woodcarver] Supporting the List with donations...

Bill Judt bjudt at sasktel.net
Mon Dec 13 17:49:13 EST 2004

Gentle Subscribers :-)

We are coming to the end of our 8th year as a List community as
Christmas approaches. It's timely and appropriate for me to extend
Christmas greetings to all List subscribers and to say that I am still
amazed at how healthy and friendly this list community is, even after
all these years.

Thank you to all who have taken time to participate in List discussion,
friendly chat and the exchange of helpful tips and advice. We are
privileged to be able to gather in this manner, as we are a diverse
community of carvers, from novice to expert and professional.

With the List year coming to a close, I'd like to encourage all list
subscribers who have thought about supporting the List in 2004, but
have not yet done so, to send in your donations before the year runs
out. Your donation can arrive in the mail in the form of a personal
check. Or it can be sent electronically via PayPal. Both will reach me
safely.

To make a donation in support of this List community, go to:
http://wwwoodcarver.com/WWWList/WWWList.html

Click on the "Donations button" you will find at the top of the page ,
and you will be directed to the PayPal site.

The support that has already come in has been gratifying, and assures
me that this List continues to serve online carvers well.

Blessings and Peace,

Bill
List Owner

W.F. Judt,