[Woodcarver] Lori Corbett's carvings ... (chat)

Woodcraft Shop wdcrft at revealed.net
Tue Dec 14 10:21:33 EST 2004

You're welcome "AP".

BD

-----Original Message-----
From:	Lori Corbett [SMTP:lcorbett at fretel.com]
Sent:	Monday, December 13, 2004 12:25 PM
To:	[Woodcarver]
Subject:	Re: [Woodcarver] Lori Corbett's carvings ... (chat)

Aw, shucks, Larry...you're making me blush (and that doesn't happen too
often...usually it's the other way around...hehehe). Thanks,  for the
kind words. I have miles to go before I consider myself anywhere NEAR
those Good Ol'' boys at the Ward....but I'm hard on their heels...lol.
At 5'-2, I'll never be a "Big Dog" in that arena....more like a "Little
Dog" (Ankle Pirhanas are what I call 'em...hehehe).
Take Care, Larry. and thanks again
Lori
http://www.WhisperingEagle.com